Tuesday, January 13, 2015

BMW i8



The BMW i8 runs on electric, and this car is very cool. It does have paddle shifters. It’s made in Germany. It’s fast, but not fast enough to beat the BMW M4. Also it’s not even faster than the Camaro Z/28. This car is in Motor Trends greatest drag race 4. It doesn’t have any spoiler [little ones coming out on the sides].  It does have pop-up doors and 2 seats. It also has its engine in the back. It is made in 2015. It’s colors are grey, blue, yellow. It has weird lights. It’s on a lot of car shows. 



Do you have a favorite car? Comment!

10 comments:

  1. My mom has a Mazda and I guess that's kind of my favorite car because a lot of my life happened there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi crazy car lover, I loved your blog. I am going to read it to Mr. Meyer when I get home tonight because he is a crazy car lover too. 😄 My favorite car is a 1967 Mustang convertible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Meyer said he thinks that you have very good taste in cars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog post! I love German cars, my first car was an old Beetle. Big difference between that and a BMW. I have one question though, what are paddle shifters?
    -DPK from Patchogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very interest in electric cars. I have a Prius, so not quite up to the electric car thing. Do you plan to share more on cars as you continue to blog? Keep up the great work! - JHR from Plainview

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice car! My favorite is the Bugatti Veyron.-Paul in 8th grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cool looking cars. Oldies are especially fun.. once upon a time I went to car shows whenever I could.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this car! I like any car that has doors that slide up. I don't have a favorite car.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked your writing. You gave us a lot of information! It is a cool car and blue is my favorite color. My favorite car is a Mustang!

    ReplyDelete